Rice Pudding diRiso TV Commercial Breakdown

We’re proud to present our another project from the food industry. This time rice pudding - diRiso. How did we do? Is it appetizing enough? :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s a little breakdown of one shot:

38 Likes

Full advertisement in various versions on our Behance:

1 Like

Welcome to BA! :confetti_ball:

Looks very yummy. Love that viscosity of the fruit syrup and the creaminess of the rice. Now I’m hungry and maybe I’ll make some rice pudding.

Say a little something about your technical process, if you don’t mind? We’re always interested in that here, especially in how Blender fits into your pipeline, why you prefer using Blender for some things (conversely, why you prefer other software for other things), etc.

2 Likes

Thank you!

All 3d here done in Blender of course :slight_smile: Fluid simulation made with FLIP Fluids Addon. Rice mixing is basically is done with GeoNodes.

Rendered with standard Cycles with Afanasy renderfarm software.
Edit and compositing with Resolve Davinci.

4 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I’ve rarely been as excited for an advert :wink: Looks amazing!

On a side note, you are not by any chance planning on making a breakdown for some of the other animations you did? I find the the cellular animations (“repeating cycles”, “19000 life-building molecules” or “self replication” ) from the golem project simply stunning!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, we hear this public demand for breakdown the golem project. There’s two reason why we need to wait with it:

• lack of time :smiley:
  • full video is still not published by our client :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
1 Like

Very well done!

On a sidenote, the idea of actually eating this stuff makes me think of a guy who eats the white-and-red striped toothpaste. All of it.
Kids these days… :nauseated_face:

greetings, Kologe

P.S.: I wouldn’t be surprised, if the toothpaste was made by the same company, anyway.