Ink & Light has been producing series and short films for kids and family audiences since 2012. Based in Ireland and Finland, recent work includes Royals Next Door and Ollie currently airing on RTÉ2 and Harry and Bip airing on Sky.
We’re looking for experienced Rigging Artist for an animated comedy series. As a Rigging Artist, you will be in charge of creating, maintaining and expanding intuitive rigs for characters and props.
Job Location: Preference will be given to candidates based in the Republic of Ireland or eligible to work in ROI and willing to relocate. However, we are also actively considering remote candidates based in the EU.
Start date: Late June 2023.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
· In-depth knowledge and experience with Blender
· Ability to build complex and simple rigs for biped and quadruped characters including facial rigs and rigs for birds wings.
· Strong problem-solving skills with a passion for technical, complex challenges, and an eye for detail
· Excellent understanding of animation pipelines
· Advanced knowledge of programming in Python and C++ is considered a plus
· Excellent understanding of anatomy and musculature, physics, movement and timing
· Strong communications skills and an ability to work independently, within set deadlines
If that sounds like you, get in touch today!
We offer competitive salary based on experience. Ink and Light is an equal opportunities employer.
Deadline for applications: Monday 22nd May 2023
Please apply at [email protected] with “RIGGING ARTIST” in the subject line, including your CV, portfolio and a brief cover letter.
At Ink and Light, we aim to provide any assistance or accommodations required so that our employees feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. If you do need any help with your application, please don’t hesitate to let us know and we will make every effort to accommodate you.