Rigging needed

I have a model of an EZUP tent. I simply need to animate it but it’s a hard rig. I am asking for a price to rig this so it will fold up and expand, based on a single command sequence. You can contact me at [email protected]. I will provide the model in FBX form.

2 Likes

You should have posted this in the Jobs Section. More likely to be seen by those needing work.

@joseph do you mind moving this ?

Thank you for directing me to the jobs section. Sorry, new to this forum.
j.

1 Like

what do you mean by " based on a single command sequence" ?

1 Like

tbh i would provide the fbx here, because we can only provide a price if we know how the rig/model looks like.
Unless you like getting lot of emails with the same contents…

Thank you for the responses. I believe I found someone through this post. I do have a question. I’ve been buying CG elements, (mostly Maya) for years and I’m so impressed with what our team did with Blender on the last movie, I want to start working this into my pipleline going forward.

What is the most acceptable payment method for all, assuming many are in different countries?

Thanks for the responses… I will note all your contacts. I will post 2 jobs next week for fluid dynamics.

I suppose this is the best place to post that.

Thank you
Jon Farhat

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.