- To update files created with previous versions of this addon:
- Make a backup of the original file.
- Make sure all the “Custom reroute” nodes removed in the previous version (0.2.0) have already been deleted or replaced with actual reroute nodes.
- Update the addon
- Execute the operator “Create correct tree types” found in the node editor’s side panel, under “Rigging Nodes Tree Settings”.
- Ability to correctly execute nodes inside groups, making working with groups much easier
- “Only update selected nodes” option for speeding up the interface redraw in trees with too many nodes (ideally for splitting it into more manageable sub-groups)
- New Nodes:
- Get armature property
- Set armature property
- Set armature layers
- Set variable node has a button to select all the “Get” nodes using that variable
- Node group creation errors (links getting disconnected, missplaced nodes and sockets changing their types)
- Only main node trees will be able to be selected in the node editor
- Only node trees marked as groups will be selectable in the group node
- Only node trees marked as loops will be selectable in the loop node
- The order of the input sockets when creating a group is now based on the y position of the input nodes