Roller 2 updated

Hey everyone,

I finally got around to creating 5 more levels for roller. I uploaded an install program, and you don’t need Blender on the computer where you install it to. That install file can be found here

If you just want the blend file (a lot smaller) then go here

Man, I should have never downloaded this at work. I’m gonna get fired.

Way too addictive dude!

BgDM

how do i beat the first level

Thanx for the comments, anybody else who wants to comment do so!

Pooba

That is a pretty addictive game, ugh!!! I only played a couple rooms though, will get back too it. Really cool. 3 questions/comments:

1. Where is the sound?
  2. When the doors unlock and slide open they flicker through the walls.
  3. Is there an EXE. file for Blender Creator, or is it just available for Blender Publisher?

C:\Program Files\Roller\data>blender -W -F roller2.blend
ERROR: GameObject OBPlane.008 ReplaceMeshActuator act without object

This game, but after level 3 I get the error above. Basically when you bounce off a wall, you seem to go through the next one and into a blue screen. No other objects are in sight, you just roll around there in limbo.

Nice job otherwise…but it needs one of those very addictive sound scores from the old nes games :wink:

Very good game!!!
When I arrived at level 7(I think with flame trower at the beginning) It give me a password. What do I do with it? Is there a way of saving my game?

Yipee I finish roller2! Vert nice game but the lasts level (with the flying/jump power are too easy. If I was you I will reduced the power to a single jump. Keep up the good work!

You’re not supposed to know about how space “flys” The general purpose for that was that I wouldn’t have to keep on restarting level 8 when i fell off while testing. I’ll remove that, it wasn’t supposed be there, i thought i removed it. Oh well.

It’s at the end of level 5 that it gives you a password. When you play the game again you can select Enter Password in the menu and then enter in the password and it’ll take you to level 6.

This game, but after level 3 I get the error above. Basically when you bounce off a wall, you seem to go through the next one and into a blue screen. No other objects are in sight, you just roll around there in limbo.

Wait, i’ve never had this problem. Is it on the level called “Bounce?” Which wall does it? The replace mess thing doesn’t really matter, i don’t know where it is, but it doesn’t do anything.

Thanx for comments!

Pooba

[/quote]

I find the flying thing because in the readme file it said: space=item menu
And there are no menu at the beginning…

pooba i had the blue limbo thing as well. i think it was after the first or second door… when you roll through it and are turning to the right a little you miss dropping into the next room. love the game though :c)

there is a menu at the beginning! Try downloading it agian, maybe you got it right before i finished uploading it, but i know there is cause i downloaded it just to make sure, and there was the menu.

Pooba

OK the setup file have no menu but the .blend file have one! I downloaded the setup file the first time…but now it work with the .blend file. The best game on blender I think. You know that seacigar is making a game too. A kirby game it seem boring but if you want you can help us to make levels. He want some people to help him. I have begin a level already and I will finish it tomorrow. I hope you will join us!

:-? gee, thanks a lot, X… pooba is already helping me with a level for my “boring” kirby game; give it a chance to be finished first!{:slight_smile:

I had the “limbo” experience as well. I can’t remember where it was but I fell into another room through a plane. Maybe it didn’t connect all of the polys to make a face. My room wasn’t blue but I couldn’t get out of it. Very addictive game, though and a very nice #fps.