room scene

i hope you like it despite the mistakes in it

Attachments

I see a potentially quite good noir-videogame scene.
Even though the blood splashes on the table are more horror-oriented. I personally wouldn’t have put them here.
IMO the only real out of place artistic choice is the full white window. I see it not consistent with the room.

What you call “mistakes” are all relative to your goals and critics are usually 80% a taste factor.
People shouldn’t be afraid to post because of possible bad critics.

Wow real strong, is this the aftermath? i like the idea!

If you are not basing it over your taste factor, then what you should be basing it on ?

I’ve already said it: goals to achieve.

Just to be honest with you since I’m paranoid cause I have already a competent butthurt stalker here and I don’t need others.
Are you here to open a discussion with me about how much incompetent and asshole I am or to tell what you think about the author’s artwork? In the first case I suggest to ignore my incompetence and assholism. They’re really not worth your time.
Or tell me in private how much asshole I am, so I can print the message and save it for my S&M erotic moments.
Again: It’s just to be honest, if you’re clean from ulterior motives, you’re more than welcome.

Wow… that got harsh very quickly…:confused:

Lol, what ?
I am just asking for artistic advice, cause sometimes I got confused between what thing should look like in 3d and my taste of what it should look like, should we mix or how we determine which is and where is better to use one on the other ?

To be honest, your talking is way out of bounds, you seem like you have inner rage, It’s just a question, and if you don’t want to answer you don’t have to, thanks anyway friend.

Told you I’m paranoid. But no worries, I’m totally honest and innocuous for the community and more friendly that how I look.:eyebrowlift:

Got no problem with you bruh. I’m just 100% honest with you who came straight on me where I am not the topic.
I have a inner paranoia not a inner rage vs anyone.
Personal hate or the desire to embarrass someone is for losers, same for arse-licking practices, provocations and stuff like that.
I’m sure you agree with it.
Go in peace.

PS: sorry to OP for the umpteenth thread polluting.

very glad you liked it since it is the first artwork that i have ever done in my life and no it’s just about a paranoid man

I really like this! nice sense of style.

thanks alot

That looks really realistic. Great job.

Appreciate it man