[Royalty] Indie Game Looking for Character Design and Animation - You can still apply

Greetings!

We are an aspiring indie game development team of 7 contributors situated in Europe. I know that most of the people like us fail in their quest to develop and sell a computer game. We will not fail. We prepared for all of this!

We do this project alongside our day-jobs but take it very seriously, expecting profits to support us in the future. We actually have a business plan and a great pitch that we are developing, for which we are looking for a new core contributor.

We need a Blender character designer, one who has a decent knowledge and some experience in modeling and animation, and is ready for unconventional tasks as well. We can offer a fair part of our possible profits to a serious, responsible new contributor.

If you’re interested in such an endeavor, and would like to hear more about our project to be able to decide about the possible contribution, drop me a message here or an email at

enemigo22gg [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thank you for your attention!

Bence “MeltingSnow” Pese
:rat:

1 Like

To be perfectly clear, we aren’t waiting for a modeler, we are looking for a core contributor with an expertise in 3D character design (modeling and animation most necessarily). We are already in development.

Our game uses UE4, our genre is neo-noir science fiction.

We have a programmer, 2D artist, 2x 3D designers (environment, character) with knowledge of Unreal, a level designer, a writer, and a project manager. We attracted outside help as well in the form of a notable musical composer, voice actor prospects, and expert advice from widely acclaimed academics.

1 Like

I’m a member, we are a legit group, and the project is cool! ^^

I can model guns and furniture just send me concept arts

Hey, could you handle moving, living objects as well? We can continue in private anytime, drop me an email maybe!

I sent you an email.

https://angelareitan.artstation.com

Thank you, replied now!

#solved

However, if someone is really interested, then he/she can still apply, we have some room and need all the help we can get! Thank you, BlenderArtists community!