S.Menu adding new pie menus

and no your’e not doing anything wrong its just that the dev’s are moving stuff around which then causes errors, because the things that the addon is looking for are no longer there.

Here’s a screen shot . . . thanks again.

should be fixed now.

Love this plugin very much Looking forward to your update (2.8X) :罗夫:罗夫:罗夫:

i wont update the addon, at least not in the near future, sorry.

getting this error with 2.83 s menu error

To have the addon work with blender 2.8x and above you need to modify some values.
I tested with with v2.83, v2.90 and 2.91 and basically didn’t run into any error so far.
But it still may run into some using specific features, I guess.

anyway, browse to the addons folder “s_menu”. most likely located blender’s default path for custom addons.
In there go into the “ui” folder and open up “main_popup_panel.py”. Here you have to modify a couple of lines as follows.
- line 37: comment out “Render_PT_eevee_film_overscan”
- line 74: alter “VIEW3D_PT_overlay_paint” to “VIEW3D_PT_overlay_texture_paint”
- line 640 and 641: alter “VIEW3D_PT_overlay_paint.draw” to “VIEW3D_PT_overlay_texture_paint.draw”

at last, save the file and stand Blender with the addon enabled and it shouldn’t throw errros anymore

doesn’t work on my end but if you want to fix it feel free create a pr on github https://github.com/TheRealSyler/S_Menu, im no longer maintaining the project but it would be nice if it worked again.

nevermind im an idiot it works now.

hehe no problem…was about to ask what kind of error you receive now

a new version is available on gumroad, thanks for fixing the addon.

I’ve just found out about this neat pie menu. Thanks for the hard work!

I’m only noticing one difference with the screenshots posted. In my case, the add menu is missing some items, not sure why:

I’m on Blender 2.90.0

Other than that, it works beautifully!

yep there was something missing, I did fix it on my end and also did a pr into syler’s repo.
so basically you’re about to have your features back as well as I have.

1 Like

the new version is now available.

1 Like