Sagat

wow really beautiful image! Well done! Maybe there is just a bit too much spec for my taste, but is a great work!

Did you use image projection for the skin texture? If not, how did you get so much detail into the skin texture?

Thanks James! This is the link to the specifications of the camera: http://i.imgur.com/NuSYPe0.jpg. I’m sorry if that’s not what you asked, maybe I misunderstood :slight_smile:

Bernardo, thanks man!

Model Man, I think I managed to sculpt more detail than with the texture, but the joining of the two was crucial to the end result. =)

Awesome! Would be cool to see his body too.

Thanks JoseConseco! I believe in finishing the whole body someday =)

Beautiful work as usual Recardo :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Great, but what happened to his eyebrows?

Thanks. The Sagat has no or almost no eyebrows :slight_smile:

AHHH, you just blowed my mind!!!

Amazing :smiley: (sound of law dropping)

Awesome work. His skin looks a little waxy though.

I love that the hair isn’t just used for the head, but there’s peach fuzz in places and facial hair that is not too dominant, just subtle enough. Great work! I was also thinking maybe too much SSS, but then I can’t help but wonder if what’s giving it a waxy feeling is that the specular is uniform over the entire surface, maybe you have a specular map, but I can’t tell. Or maybe too much specular, hard to tell. I am nitpicking though, it is really great!

Also, took a look at your portfolio. Definitely impressive stuff! I recognized some that I have seen a long time ago.

Model looks really really great, but I think final render needs more work, it is not as good as the model.

Brilliant work, Ricardo! The skin details are amazing.

Thanks for the feedback and observations guys!

another great work Ricardo! 5 stars work…:slight_smile: