Hey guys , I would like to share our recent project - Saint Fermin.
If you would like to see the entire content, you can see here.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/247236595/Saint-Fermin
Hope you like it.
Blender, Cycles, PSD
Hey guys , I would like to share our recent project - Saint Fermin.
If you would like to see the entire content, you can see here.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/247236595/Saint-Fermin
Hope you like it.
Blender, Cycles, PSD
I really like this, the lighting and realism looks amazing!
What about the people visible in the video?
Are they 3d models or AI?
great renders and great video, I like a lot the integration of the people Cristian!
Thank you, I really appreciate it
Hey, people are AI
Thanks brother ![]()
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
Thank you Bart ![]()
Hello! I hope all’s well. Your Architectural visualization of the building and interior design with modeling, lighting, and texturing is outstanding. I have a question to ask you: As I was observing your 3D Scenes, is this “Depth of Field” that you must have set up in the “Camera Settings”, right? If yes, it’s awesome. I’m curious, what are the min/max range settings in the “Depth-of-field” and the resolution that can be used? But, in any case, your Architectural Visualization is awesome.
Thank you,
In this case I didn’t use DOF , and normally the resolution is 4K and above.
Great results! Love the composition and lighting.
Very clean set.Awesome!
Looks really nice.
You’re on the featured row! ![]()
That looks incredibly unrealistic, unfortunately – there’s no TV in sight! ![]()
Just kidding: It looks fantastic! I’d love to move in there.
@Pixel3d @Greeble_Town @margarella.3d Thank you
@bartv Thank you Bart
@mali_zweipunktnull Ahaha thanks