- Sakura's Horizon -

More from me on Instagram

This is my entry for @billelis competition. The challenge was to remix one of his artworks (the skull) into something new. I don’t know if he had something like this in mind but hey I love to create worlds and so the skull got a world created around it.
I took the opportunity to realize something I wanted to do for a long time, even before I started with Blender and did Photoshop only. A scene that shows a underwater world and the world above the surface in one picture. I tried this already a few times but always failed to make it look like I wanted it to. Finally it seams I have enough experience as an artist to create a complex scene like this. I don’t know how other artists see this but challenging your self with pieces like this is just amazing. You learn so much figuring out how to make things work, failing at so many steps and redoing them until you get what fits your vision. It is just mind blowing fun to be able to build your own worlds according to your own vision. Took me about a week to get this done.

So I will stop now, thank you very much if you read this far. Hope you enjoy my newest world :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Fantastic work, love the rich colors!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, have a great one :smiley:

1 Like