Salticidae Spider

Hi there, I made this Salticidae Spider, modeled in blender, textured in subtance painter and rendered with cycles.
I hope you liket.

I am looking for a job, if you have any questions you can contact me.
#OPEN TO WORK #LOOKINGFORJOB

92 Likes

he’s so cute! :slight_smile:

I have one of these little guys who lives on our kitchen window. Occasionally I have to help him get out of the sink, but otherwise he’s living a happy life.

5 Likes

Thank you !
Yes, they are great! :smiley:

Fantastic work! so beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome work!!! I love spiders!

1 Like

I don’t mind spiders in general (if they come into the house, which they do, I let them be), but this one is exceptionally cute, not something I’d generally say about my housemates. Also very well modeled and rendered.

2 Likes

I’d pet him.

Really impressive work.

1 Like

Hi, your work are amazing, congrats and hope you ll find a contract :ok_hand:

1 Like

really nice work, too cute!

1 Like

Thank you ! :grinning:

Thank you ! Me too ! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you ! :smiley: I had many of them as pets a long time ago.

1 Like

Thank you !! :smiley:

Thank you ! :smiley: I hope so !

1 Like

Thank you !! :grinning:

Very nice work! - and a very cute little critter!

1 Like

Thank you !! :smiley:

Very nicely done. Which species is this (I was crap at IDing Salticids)?

The micro-details of the cuticle texture are quite impressive. I struggled to approximate these when I modelled the Linyphiid Walckenaeria acuminata. You also nailed the appearance of the epigyne as well (although - make the male palps you coward! :smiley: )

3 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much ! It is a “megafreya sutrix”, there are many of them where I live. It was quite difficult because you can’t usually see what it looks like under the fur, it was great to take on this project. Hahahaha in some species the male is very complex. :smile:

1 Like