Sam & Max 2

Lucas Arts has announced that they are going to make a Sam & Max 2. I don’t know how many of you have played the first one, but it was a totally awesome game back in the day. Here is a link to the full story.

maybe all the animations 'ill be 3d!!!

I can’t wait for WWII game.

Brutal! :smiley:

i hope not, the snappy cartoonattitude of that duo is hillariouse. they’ll have a heck of hairraising difficulties to come even near to S&M 1 :o

i am looking foward to it though. and if it is 3d, i hope it uses opengl instead of that dreadfull D3D so i can play it in wine 8)

They are also making a fullthrottle 2. That will be sweet!!! :smiley: But I agree, it just won’t have the same feel to it unless its 2d.

im still crossing my toes for grim fandango 2

Full Throttle 2! “Help me, Ben, you’re my only hope!”

Sam & Max 2! “Good Lord, Sam! They’re buck naked!” “So are you, Max.” “Yeah, but I’m cute and cuddly!”

I don’t care that they’re going to be in 3D (fairly obvious, since “Escape From Monkey Island” was as well)! You guys are probably going to be disappointed by the fact that they’re probably not going to retain the orginal’s feel! It’ll have keyboard controls!

I hope that somehow without resorting to DVD-ROM or an extra disc, they manage to do something they did in “Day Of The Tentacle”: Within the sequel to “Maniac Mansion,” you could play the original! Hey, that’s not a bad idea: Make sequels to all of your classic games, LucasArts! I want another “Monkey Island,” and by the way, do you still have the originals in that archive thing?

i hope not, the snappy cartoonattitude of that duo is hillariouse. they’ll have a heck of hairraising difficulties to come even near to S&M 1 :o

i am looking foward to it though. and if it is 3d, i hope it uses opengl instead of that dreadfull D3D so i can play it in wine 8)[/quote]

3d rendered animations with a cartoon filter. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3d rendered animations with a cartoon filter. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

That’s the ticket.