Samuel.k- Sketchbook

K, so I’m starting to work on making characters I draw in blender. Here is the first!
The Render after an hour ~ hour half of work

6 Likes

Here is the object mode view

2 Likes

And finally a alternate lighting setup

3 Likes

Had a family emergency last month and it curbed any art time for me… anyways, working on cel shaded portraits again…

1 Like

This is

my first time concerting in blender! Anyways this is a character for a new game project.

2 Likes

Nice! They have a great hand drawn look

Hey thanks! Grease pencil is a super awesome tool.

1 Like

K, so I’ve been going through the process of creating the previous character in 3D. 2D is always hard to translate into 3d for me. This is the first rough pass.

1 Like

Dude this sketchbook slays! I’m totally jealous of your ability :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Hey thanks! character creation is seriously hard for me… but it also very fun. I’m glad a few people appreciate some of my progress. You have some really good progression in your animations btw.

1 Like

Been working on doing low poly heads with color gradients and it has been really fun. Here is the most recent try!

2 Likes

Playing with low poly heads still. keeping the head somewhere sub 1000 verts. Anyways, first head of the day!

2 Likes

And today’s second head!

1 Like

Working on a full creature/character in low poly and with color gradients. This is the first day for my new monkey friend. He doesn’t have a name or any accessories yet. Tomorrow I’ll be giving him more detailed eyes, update his mask(maybe add some wear and tear,) and maybe add some accessories.

2 Likes

Very interesting style. Keep it going!

Love this style!

It has been way too long since I have had time for any art. Back at it today.

2 Likes

Working on low poly bodies with clear silhouettes.

1 Like

Taking a shot at low poly male anatomy!

1 Like

Now for the female!

1 Like