Sari & dhoti Indian girls needed in T-Pose

I am definitely in favor.

Daz is being offered for free for the month of February.

Also, due to inflation, the cost of having your car pushed by an American is now $5.64 for the first 3 miles, $3.50 for each additional mile.

Yes, gta5 behaved like an idiot, but he hasn’t said anything since. I’m pretty sure most of us have made a post that we regret at some point. By demanding that the mods ban him for one “mistake”, or by making fun of him you are just making yourself seem equally idiotic.

I insulted your nation because my emotions took me over. Yet you could ban me but you did not get emotional and stick to the rules. You win. I have made myself look like a stupid fool.

I apologize on behalf of the European Union members: Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Scotland, Holland, France, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland, Finland and Austria. And also on behalf the second class European countries: Greece, Poland, Turkey, Denmark, England, Bulgaria, Spain, Romania and Yugoslavia…

It was dumb of not taking control of my emotional and would have said that to any American not just 3dmedievel, but now I relies that it was wrong what I said. There is a Dutch saying: Speaking is worth silver. But silence is worth the gold. If I would followed these ancient dutch cultural traditions and kept my mouth shut I did not made the European Community look like fools . So I apologize to the American blender community on behalf of the European blender community for my rude behavior.

@3dmedievel I wish you forgive me and give me another chance to be your friend.

I’m not mad at you! We all say things we regret. I’ve said and done many things I wish I could take back.

I wasn’t aware there are second class european countries.

Some might take exception to such a remark and could certainly be construed as in some way racist.

Thread closed. Feel free to start a new, less argumentative thread if you still need the Indian girl.