Sari & dhoti Indian girls needed in T-Pose

As I am kind of noob. I appreciate it if someone can make make me a T-Pose of 2 Indian girls in saris.

This woman is in a sari
http://www.weddingcorners.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Indian-wedding-sari.jpg

This is a woman is in dhoti kameez salwar
http://static.anarkali.co.uk/ProductImages/fw3sicpl.jpg

These are typical clothes for woman in afghanistan, bangladesh, pakistan, india and sri lanka.

Please make these 2 woman in t-pose with beautiful paki cloth textures. I will try to rig them myself.

Yeah… let me get right on that.

aomeoni - You’ll have to fight me for this opportunity!

gta5 - If you lived in my city, would you come to my house and work in my yard for 2 full days for free? Why not? It’s what you expect from others. Honestly, it is extremely rude and in poor taste to simply ask others to do work for you for free. As you are new here, I’ll tell you that this is not a great way to make friends. Think before you post.

Rude and poor taste? that was way to harsh. I rigged a fish cause someone asked. why not ? it was fun. On the other hand that is one big job.

Seems like a reasonable analysis to me. I’m under the impression this section of the forums was to help people learn how to use blender, not make them free stuff just because they don’t know how to use the program or are too lazy to learn. The least a person could do is offer up some money for something like this.

Lol. This guy has made me laugh today.

I am happy not to be an American. I know people that escaped to Europe from your downwards going country. Before blaming your goverment for the downfall of your country you should take a look at yourself (for example why do American citizens want to carry guns and ask money for everything). The way CIA,COPS,TSA and FBI handles Americans I think they deserve it its gods punishment on them. Americans should admire the way we Europeans still have humanity. One ex American told me in America everything is done for money even helping to push your neighbours car when its battery is dead we charge 5$.

Honestly, it is extremely rude and in poor taste to simply ask others to do work for you for free.

Why dont ye give me your bank account and I will ad 50€?

Is it really to hard? And if you help me out you can prove some Americans still have humanity.

If I knew how to do this I would have helped you out for free.
I was not rude I asked in a civilised manner. But you are being rude by asking money. I am sure there must be still some non American members alive on this forum who know how to do this.

Please I say help me. If someone can make a tutorial?

Hi gta5,

I don’t think it’s a cultural thing, you are welcome to ask for help here, although I think, and I can’t speak for everyone (in this worldwide forum) people expect you to at least make a start at modelling something and they will give you advice from there. Modelling a character as you requested takes a very long time, Not to mention draping cloth for the sari etc.

Just because 3DMedieval has an opinion and thinks that you are asking too much of others, doesn’t mean it’s fair for you to pigeon-hole a whole nation and say they are like this, or like that - How would you like it if others said things like that about your nation? This is not a political forum - so please try to be more considerate to others.

Brother if possible you guys can give me a tutorial?

Just because 3DMedieval has an opinion and thinks that you are asking too much of others, doesn’t mean it’s fair for you to pigeon-hole a whole nation and say they are like this, or like that - How would you like it if others said things like that about your nation? This is not a political forum - so please try to be more considerate to others

Well and what do you think of people that would even ask you 5$ for pushing your car?
You are right no more politics.

Guys I understand this is very hard to do in blender. But any sugesstions?

For characters look at makehuman or Daz Studio (currently free to download) or Poser and an expansion pack such as http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=41281&Start=121&vendor=652

I would think about doing this for free if it were like a chair or an apple or something I could bust out in like less than an hour. In this case if I were bidding on this professionally I would probably alot 30 hours to the project. That might be a bit high but I don’t think that the clothing will be very easy to set up.

Mowing the neighbor’s lawn or helping a guy with a dead battery are really no big deal because they take so little time. Asking someone to add a room onto your house for example will take a-lot more time. In this case asking a person to set aside a week for your project without offering compensation is in poor taste. Especially considering that this person could be making a living with that time that you want him to set aside. Is your project worth this? What is your project? Off hand it appears to be a project that you will make money from. Are you going to share these proceeds?

Alternatively if you came here with a completely textured, rigged character that you wished to add the cothing too, you may be able to get a more favorable response. In the US and as far as I know the world this is known as Due Diligence. Basically you undertook a commiserate level of effort before requesting help. People in any culture will have greater respect for you and your project if you follow this rule.

Official warning from a mod gta5. Lay off the politics and insults. Think twice before typing a nasty reply. And just so you know, I give lots away for free to the Blender community. Many of us do. It is the Blender culture.

Gta5, I believe that you have been a worse representative of what the people from your country are like than any of us Americans that have replied to thread have been for America. I’m not one to stereotype though. Just because you hear something about a one or few Americans doesn’t mean it is the same for all of them.

@GTA5

I’ve seldom, if ever, been as apalled as I was by your attitude; your request was a little presumptious.

You then exacerbated it by your uncalled for racism and rudeness.

It would be nice if the devs would ban you from this site.

Although, I’ve just now read a mod warning you.

Well said.

And I’m not aware of any country where people work for free.

Woah GTA5 :eek:

edited: I went a bit nuts.

Americans I think they deserve it its gods punishment on them.

Let’s try substituting any other nationality… Sounds racist, ignorant and hateful.
How much hate speech does this guy [gta5] have to spew before he’s handed his hat?
First one is free? C’mon… ban this joker outright. All those in favour?

PS: I’m not an American

Banning a member is a group decision for mods. It’s rare that anyone gets banned for 1 post. I have warned him, and am willing to let it play out for now without creating a big fuss. gta5 can decide to be a contributing member and be welcomed, or continue to write racist , angry posts, in which case he’ll certainly be banned.

GTA5 - I think you would get more satisfaction at learning Blender yourself and creating your models - instead of relying on other people to do stuff for free :slight_smile:

Some people do believe in doing some things for free and others dont, however those that are willing to do things for free they naturally couldnt spent hours and hours creating something for someone as they would have their own work to do.

I am however greatful for the amount of free things available - ie tutorials.

If you dont have the time to fully learn Blender, you could use something such as Daz3d or MakeHuman and simply use Blender for creating the clothing you are looking for.

Alternatively, you could look on Daz 3d to see if there are clothing that suits your needs on their store :slight_smile:

In regards to the comments about Americans, you need to look how you would feel if anyone had said those things about your own nationality. We are all human at the end of the day :slight_smile:

Hi gta4

Welcome! The inhabitants of this forum are surprisingly tolerant and forgiving. I speak from experience. :o A bit of google foo and blender (which doesn’t cost a cent, feature-rich, constantly evolving, will run on almost any thing (hoping for an android port and that Nvidia will see the light and fix their drivers). If you get stuck, you know where to come. Or you could try http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=10639 and http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=1377.