hi everyone this would be my first post I’ve been working on this model for about months since i just started 3d modeling a year ago and this is my first approach to women anatomy. i would like to hear critiques on how will i improve in anatomy, techniques, topology, anything that would help ill be posting my work in progress. sorry for low res texture. Thank you everyone happy holidays!
oops i forgot. My GOAL would be
- close as possible to the reference
- render as realistic as it can
- animate or pose? still need to be rig
- render in cycles or blender internal *which one is better to render?realistic images?
- learn SSS
- and oh. hairs particles? or mesh hair? will experiment
ps. sorry for my bad english not my native language