Sauna Interior

Hello there everyone! I just wanted to share a sauna project I have been lately working on. Let me know what you think!

26 Likes

Nice, I like the water around ! :slightly_smiling_face:
Maybe you should break up a little bit this same color in the interior of the room, it’s quite hard on the eyes
But anyway, keep going :smile:

Thanks a lot! What do you mean by the same color in the interior by the way, the wood material in sauna?

yes, I would maybe add some stone textures, or even a 3d model of stone with plants in a corner.
Or if you prefer to stay with wood like that, maybe have some parts with a lighter or a darker wood :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Overall nice render. It’s hard to tell if the interior / wood is white or even pinkish. Are you going for a natural look or more sterile / clean?

Also, the jet-black “ceiling” makes it hard to tell if this is indoors with a faux outdoor area or if it’s really an outside area? Maybe add some mini lights / stars to the ceiling / sky? Or something similar.

But nice work.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment @Kazrarr. I am not so familiar with plants in saunas, so that was a safer bet not to place anything at all…

@mikedub I also had some problems with the ceiling, you are definitely right about that. But in the end, I was just super tired of playing with roughness/color map so left it that way…

It is actually a realized project (I am not the designer though), so I did not have that much room to change things. Just sharing the real place, in case it is interesting for anyone…

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thanks a lot Bart!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1: