Save and reload material slot settings
Multiple material slot settings can be stored in the list data.
Quickly switch to the slot settings you want to use for rendering.
- Save / load data
- Material slots for selected objects can be stored in a list
- You can save multiple selected objects at once
- Overwrite the contents of an existing list item with the active object
- Search the list item name
- Use regular expressions
- Also search by specified object
- Duplicate list item
- Check / edit saved material
- Sort list
- Index order
- name order
- setting object order
- active object only
- Sort material slots by name
- Sort material slots of selected objects by name
Automatic Assign before rendering
Added the function to automatically assign list items before rendering.
Material slots of list items are assigned to the objects registered in the list item all at once.
- Done at render job initialization
- Only items with a valid Render icon will be assigned
- If there are multiple list items with the same object, the one with the highest index number will be assigned.
- Restored to original material slot when rendering is completed or canceled
You can access it from the 3D view, the property editor, and the small icon in the header.
Panel menus can be disabled for display.
- Properties Editor> Material> Header> Icon Menu
- Properties Editor> Material>> ‘Save Material Slot’
- 3D View> Side Bar (N Key)> Tools> ‘Save Material Slot’
Pop-up menus can be called by keymap.
The keymap settings can be changed from the add-on settings.
- Ctrl + Shfit + Alt + L