Say something about the person above you.

I wish the same person above me…I wish the same.

I wish the person above me would let me go when he got the time machine working.

I will person above me.

I have to say: Creative. And good at stirring things up.

The person above me has a name that is the same as a tempo measure in music.

The person above me plays music just like me. I wonder what instrument he plays…

The person above me plays an instrument, but doesn’t say which.

As soon as the person above me reads this, he will know that I play piano.

Saxophone. I play saxophone.
The person above me plays an instrument I need to learn.

Just to warn the person above me about the instrument he wants to learn, until you have played for 5 years or so, your songs will sound nothing like the real ones… :smiley: I am just getting to the point where I can recognize them…

To the person above me: what?

To the person above me:

To put it simply, I have been playing piano for 5 or 6 years, and the songs I am learning are just starting to sound realistic. Unless you really want to spend 30 min a day for 5-6 years, I might abandon it… :slight_smile:

I would think someone who has spent so much time in the future with his time machine might be wiser… jk, sorry :smiley:

To the person above me:

You don’t have to play piano (or any other instrument) for 5 years for it to sound “realistic”. Sure, you can play better in 5 years than in 2 or 3, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t realistic.

Three people above me posted against the game rules :smiley:

To the person above me: How did we break the rules? By talking about something boring? :smiley:

To the person above me: I think he means that we put “To the person above me” instead of “The person above me is/has/needs/etc.” I think it is fine either way we put it.

The person above me is obviously perturbed, but I dont understand about what…

The person above me would understand if he read a few posts up…

The person above me misunderstands. This is a forum game, its supposed to be fun, and bending the rules is ok, as long as they dont hurt anyone
so have fun ಠ_ಠ

I need to learn it so my music theory can improve.

The person above me is a director :smiley: