Sculpt January 2021 - and February :-)

Enough is enough!, I declare that my Sculpt January 2021 is now CLOSED forever! :slight_smile:

This year I had a lot of free time and I accepted the CG Boost challenge: 31 sculpting assignments in 31 days … Sculpt January was exciting, but also tough!
The ideas came easily and I worked very passionately - long hours, short nights.

January flew by very quickly … The morning of February 1, I woke up sobered. I had not succeeded.
I had worked on 27 assignments (by far my most productive period in years!), but at least there was still work to be done on some of them. And I hadn’t even started on 4 sculptures yet!

After a moment’s hesitation, I decided to just continue working.
The pressure and adrenaline of January was gone and I cleared my backlog in a more relaxed way during the month of February …

Along the way I kept doing more and more small revisions, over and over again … (things can always get better with some extra time and work). Days and weeks flew by.
Now February is also over. It’s been E-N-O-U-G-H. I’m done with it! As I said before, I declare my Sculpt January - and February - CLOSED FOREVER.

They are not ‘pure’ sculptures, but rather cartoonish illustrations with A LOT OF SCULPTING INVOLVED. Hopefully you can enjoy it a bit.

Here are some of the full-size images:

And here is a short, fast movie showing them all: https://youtu.be/Xm5cHilc69c

Blender is wonderful! Happy blending! :slight_smile:

8 Likes