Sculpting Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy 7

Sculpted Tifa from FF7 in Blender 2.8, here is a timelapse of her and some renders:

86 Likes

Even the fingertips got beautiful details. amazing :open_mouth:

1 Like

Wow you detailed everything didn’t you. No corners cut. I actually recently started re playing this game. Tifa is still my favorite character

1 Like

Dig most of your sculpts Yan but the pose here is too… posey? Especially the inwards turned feet seem suboptimal to throw a strike. Maybe she’s in a dance off though? Nice detailing.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice modelling.

You’re #featured! :+1:

her face is kinda creepy isn’t it?

1 Like

I know I probably should not comment, since I’m a newbie with only 1 working eye and still not healthy but here I will be rude and still say things I honestly think

Have seen the video, did you do the whole thing in one sitting :smiley: ? I hope your hand doesn’t fall off :wink:

She looks weird in the 1st screenshot, not sure why but her skin and face is really weird (not really sure why :open_mouth:)
the 2nd screenshot looks much better, still the face is weird
The clothes are looking wonderful! :smiley: magnificent :stuck_out_tongue:

If I can do at least half of stuff that you do and if it doesn’t take me 5x longer I will be happy.

Great work :+1:
:hugs:Take care :wave:

she is so perfect… wow… sometimes i wish we have the matrix… i would upload her to a hidden private section … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nice seeing your work here as well. Always wondered why ive never seen it here before!!!

He said he took around 30 hours to complete

Awesome! Nice modelling :slight_smile:

I really like that musculature. Strong, but still feminine. She is supposed to be able to kick butt. In the FF7 remake they gave her no muscles. Having no muscles really takes the realism out of the fantasy.

Let’s not forget about the little skirt with the camera angle just at the right place. :yum:

I hope you know what a great promotion your videos are for Blender.

Beautiful!

This is amazing! Have you uploaded it to ArtStation…? I’m currently practising modelling within ZBrush in preparation for uni starting next week. I plan on doing a sculpt of Tifa at some stage. :slight_smile: Have never done sculpting in Blender before though. Also want to get a tablet like that with a screen!

wHY ARE YOu CeNSSOriNG FF7?!?1?1 /s

Just kidding, great work as usual yan.

Great work, congrats.

Great work! Just makes me love Blender 2.8 even more :grin: We learn a few tricks watching your timelapse. I have one observation though, if you allow me, the pose is very unnatural, rigid, I don’t think anyone would stand that way :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for sharing!

Really a amazing job! :slight_smile: