Just a little nice view.
Very nice! Looks like a peaceful day on the water. There isn’t even a a whole lot in the scene, but is is just such a nice composition. ![]()
The trees in the Foreground look really nice ![]()
The water seems to end a little abrupt at the horizon though.
I would love to see what some people’s solution is for that. There is usually a visible border between my detailed fore and mid-ground water against my distant plane with a water texture slapped on it.
I think that it has a lot of potential as the composition is really nice, well done and balanced and the lighting is perfect but cliff on the background and the tree branches should need a bit more of work.
Cliff needs a better texture, less confusing and more precise that could help understand how it’s done.
Tree branches needs a bit more polygons to help to have more detailed shape.
Except these two main issues, I think it’s great and remember me some Croatian coast line I’ve visited… Looking your image I can hear the cicadas chirrup on the background…
Thanks for comments and advices. I did a little bit of rework.
For the horizon line, I look at photos and it can be “abrupt”.
I like the changes you did.
I think that it’s better than before.
I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!
Thanks you !
You’re on the featured row! ![]()
Thanks Bart.
.
I would like to be there; it’s very beautiful.
Hello everyone,
Presenting the “Behind the Scenes” article for this incredible artwork!
Feel free to explore the article written by the artist himself. It takes you through the detailed process of creating the artwork and offers valuable insights into realistic 3D environment design in Blender.
Regards,
Alina Khan
Editor at Blender Nation | LinkedIn

