Seahorse

What the hell dude … this is crazy good!

1 Like

Wow! thanx for the feature

amazing work done…hat’s off
how about animating this a bit (to make it even more awesome)

1 Like

Fantastic…

1 Like

This is so amazing! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Just beautiful work :star_struck:

1 Like

Inspiring and yet frustrating that im not that awesome. Very well done.

Is this for a project or fun /practice ?

2 Likes

Began as fun and got lot of practice on the way. Its my first full “character” sculpt and texture paint practice.

Lovely work. Especially the details in that closeup. Wow :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ah, all those forgotten lonely blend files, waiting and hoping to be noticed again so they can feel the love they once felt when they were first saved.

2 Likes

Wow, I had missed that one. Lovely seahorse ! Beautiful render.

1 Like

Damn this is nice! I was looking at the two pics at the start wondering which was the photo ref and which was your model… then I read a bit further down and discover you made them both. Good job! :wink:

1 Like

Amazing shaders and details. Great job!

1 Like

Very impressive realism and details. I prefered the first version color wise but the new environment is also very nice. Could you post a screenshot of that material setup? Did you mix shaders for it or is it just textures applied to different slots? On the texture breakdown, could you name the channels? THANKS :smiley:

2 Likes

The seahorse is fantastic! Bravo!

The coral is well done, though to me it looks a little too waxy (I’m not looking at any reference, that’s just my feeling); I would make them more limy, more calcareous, so that they contrast better with the seahorse.

The image is great anyway!
And thanks for the breakdowns.

1 Like

I’m totally blown by this amazing texturing and shading, amazing!

1 Like

Dude!!! Amazing!!!

1 Like

DUDE! That’s totally wicked!

1 Like

Tutorial and even gumroad would be so nice!

1 Like

This is great one, man. Hands down. Everything is awesome, materials and light. :slight_smile:

1 Like