Seed from Avatar

Hello.
This is another piece of my work from my another favorite film :slight_smile:

Wow! Great job! (I watched Avatar too. It’s my favorite film.) One thing…did you model the backround, or is it an image? Did you hand-model the letters? The little things are good. You certainly put a lot of work into it. However, there is one problem that is disturbing me in this pic. It seems that the scene is a bit to chaotic it the sense that it’s not apparent whether the backround or the glowing objects are the things we should be focusing our attention. If it is the glowing things, the backround has a bright blue light that distracts us. If it’s the backround, the glowing objects get in the way. This is just my opinion, so don’t get to fried if I am being too harsh. :slight_smile:

Thanks for opinion :slight_smile:
Answers for your questions :
background is an image and letter i didn’t model. It is downloaded font Papyrus from some website.
I agree with you about the background. I’ll try make it better.

I tryed make it little better. I’m not sure if successfully.

looks exact (i saw avatar too. i like the sci-fi).

Looking good! It certainly isn’t as distracting as the first one and the attention seems to be on the seeds. But I kinda liked the other one a better in a different way, because the first one seems more cool for a cover, while the picture for the second seems more boring. Getting good!

It looks great! The only thing bothering me is the font selection; its considered one of the worst fonts for design.