Seeking a Blender Buddy: Let's Create Together!

Are you, like me, tired of navigating the Blender universe alone? Are you in search of a creative partner to embark on 3D design journeys? Whether you’re a seasoned Blender artist or just beginning to explore the depths of 3D creation, let’s join forces, exchange knowledge, and conquer Blender’s endless possibilities together. Share your projects, techniques, and artistic visions, and let’s ignite our creativity as a dynamic duo. Let’s blend minds and polygons to craft stunning digital art! :art::sparkles:

Despite the multitude of Discord servers catering to Blender enthusiasts, I’m specifically on the lookout for a committed partner or collaborator. With a few minor projects already in progress, I’m determined to turn my passion for Blender into a profession. If you share my dedication and are eager to collaborate, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Let’s team up and sculpt something extraordinary together. Feel free to drop me a message if you’re interested!

6 Likes

Okay, your post was a little weird but if you are up to collaborating on some animations(meaning the whole process) I am up for it. I am mid level user in blender but looking to get better.

2 Likes