Seeking help from an artist that can model and animate

Hello,

I am looking for someone to help create a film project with me. The story is created, the music is produced, most of the scenes are planned out. It is an Action/Drama/SCI-FI. The estimated length should be anywhere from 45 mins to 1.5 hrs.

I am the crew, there’s no one else. Production of this project has been going on for almost 1.5 years. I possess the objects I want modeled.

I am not a big-time or small-time producer. I am a basement producer with almost 9 years filmmaking and audio producing experience. I have film industry ties and connections for promotion and distribution.

I cannot provide financial payment. I am looking for someone like me: one whom has a day job but is a hobbyist/artist in their free time. Since, it is just me working on this film, I guess I am looking for a partner that can animate.

If you are seriously interested and want to know more, please feel free to PM me. I am trying to avoid disclosing as much specific information on this project as I can.

Sorry for the concise posting. I spent an hr typing a more descriptive post and lost it while trying to submit it.

Thanks

I’d help if there’s no one else :slight_smile: I’m intermediate level at modeling and animating (I don’t know your standards though…) and I do have a lot of free time, especially on weekends.