Seeking on-line Blender 3D Tutor: Modeling, Rendering, Animation, Games ($ 25/ 1hr)

Hello everyone,

I am currently on the lookout for a tutor who is proficient in Blender 3D animation and games.

I am a beginner in Blender and my goal is to design a hobby INTERACTIVE Marble Run Machine, while I mature my skills. Something similar to, but less complex than, the one in this youtube video. https://youtu.be/jGvFjZNCk60?si=JRgmmjih96yrP1ad

My model needs to interactive, it requires basic game design skills. I am planning on using UPBGE.

No deadline but would like to get started as soon as possible.

I appreciate a hands-on approach to learning, so I would prefer a tutor who has tutored before and can provide practical tips and real-time feedback.

I am on US eastern time zone - we can find a time that works for both of us.

If you fit this description or know someone who does, please feel free to reach out to me.

Here are some specifics about what I’m looking for:

Best,

HDMI

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.