Seeking participants for user research (paid)

Hi all, I’m Bronwyn! I’m a user researcher, and I’ve been hired by a 3D art platform to help them grow. I’m looking to recruit participants for 1 hour of interviews and usability testing over a video call. If you complete an interview, you will receive 10 USD. If you later decide you want to sign up to the platform, a free gallery will also be added to your account.

If you’re interested, please get in touch here or via bronwyn [at] newart [dot] city. Thanks!

(I swear this isn’t phishing :sweat_smile: You can check out my LinkedIn and my personal website.)

1 Like

Welcome. :slight_smile:

Can you provide more information? Interview? About?.. What is the product? is there a info site? I would like to know more. Free gallery? Of what? Is this software? An add-on?

You left me hanging :rofl:

Hey, sorry for the confusion! The product (New Art City) is a website that hosts 3D art galleries, which you can build and customize. I’m doing interviews with current NAC users, but I also need input from people who aren’t familiar with the product. This is why I was sketchy on the details; I hope that potential participants would know as little as possible, so I can get a sense of what it’s like to encounter the site for the first time. Hope that clarifies and let me know if you have other questions!

Cool… thank you. Going to check it out. I’m new so I am the perfect person for you… I know very little :rofl:

Great! Just let me know if you want to do an interview!

give me the money

Hey, you can sign up for a session here :slight_smile:
https://calendly.com/bronwyn-frey/60min-nac-research

Thanks… I am not sure I am at that stage yet. There is still a lot I am learning and have not really put anything online except for the few images I ask opinions on here. I’m shy :wink:

I will check you guys out again in the future as I progress with all of this. :+1: