Sega Saturn First Version Final Blender 2.80 Eevee Engine

This is my last job with Blender 2.80, rendered in the Eevee engine that is a beauty to work with it. I tried to model the first version of the Sega Saturn console. I hope you like it. regards

69 Likes

man … your bringing back some old memorys T_T

4 Likes

Exactly, but mostly one’s of me really wanting this console and my parents saying “Nope.” :slight_smile:

Great job by the way!

5 Likes

This looks really good. I like it. :+1: I see you also tried to make it looked used, which looks partly awesome, but the cable, for example, looks to clean, for an old Sega. Maybe also some fingerprints would also enhance the realism a bit.

But all in all well done!

3 Likes

Great job, clean topology and beautiful details!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Thank you!! Greetings

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waooo, thanks Bart, I’m very happy!!!

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

All quad, how it should be, I like it because of the nice use of topology…thumb up!

1 Like

dude… this is F**** awesome… and i don’t say this often… 5STARS… miss my sega

1 Like

Beautiful topology, really excellent in that regard, and the render is lovely, textures and lighting, it’s all perfect. The only thing I can criticize is some of the bends in the cord, where it sits over itself, I think they are a little too giving when cords tend have inner support so they don’t bend quite so easy in those situations (such a quibble though).

1 Like

Nice, looks great :slight_smile: Never had a Sega Saturn but this looks really great.
May I ask you a favour? if so could you make a screenshot of a close-up of these areas

1 Like

Awezome work, I own the Master System and the Mega Drive II (Not the mini ones :slight_smile: )

1 Like

:pray: Thanks Bart!!!

1 Like

the nostalgia is real!

1 Like

Nice nostalgia, I attempted to hard surface the original Mega Drive, the sides and tapers where to much like it was designed to been difficult, I would like to see someone do it.

1 Like

I modeled also the Sega Megadrive

1 Like