My studio is looking to to hire an experienced 3D animator that will primarily be working on sequences for a sci-fi project. However, we are also looking to hire someone that is confident and capable of working with rigged character models interacting with each other.
This project has the potential to provide you with comfortable employment for years to come (ongoing work AND ROYALTIES!), so someone that is passionate and can deliver quality work while maintaining professional communication will find a bright future with us.
DISCLAIMER - Please note this project will contain explicit adult content, so applicants must be comfortable with this kind of production.
Employees will be working under the direct supervision of the project manager and studio director.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Experience working with UE4
- Portfolio projects that demonstrate competency in 3D animation
- Extensive experience animating rigged character models in Maya, Blender or a similar suite
- English speaker, preferably fluent
- Several positive references available
- Availability to meet deadlines and consistently communicate/demonstrate progress through Ryver / Skype meetings
- An instinct for design, both artistic and practical
Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Animating scenes of ships inside a skybox taking part in large-scale space battles, including particle and sound effects
- Animating sexual content/interactions between two different character models
- Attack animations for a tactical grid combat module
Please send a message with your resume and portfolio pieces to: [email protected]
Candidates will be required to interview with the project manager via Skype/Discord.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and the strength of your portfolio. NDA signature is required upon hiring.
- Start date is as soon as possible.
- Expected release date is the start of Q2 / 2019.
- Target platform is PC.
- Modeling, animation and sound finished entirely in-house.
- Work from home, no need to relocate.
If you have any additional questions you are welcome to include them in your e-mail or post them below.