I’ve added tentacles at last. Each section has it’s own bone and each tentacle is on a seperate layer which makes it workable. I decided to compromise a bit and use less sections and make them slightly bigger. Making them true to the original would mean about 100 bones per tentacle!
After grabbing a few stills from the Matrix DVD I’ve found I need to make the texture more blue, remodel the legs, make the body less deep, add some “ribs” on the underneath and a little opening where it shoots the laser that cuts into the Nebuchanezer, and make it’s “eyes” a bit more orangey (and a bit bigger). Oh yeah and he needs some claws on the end of those tentacles.