Separate animations for an object with a parrented object

I have a window and a handle adjusted to it. I wanna make 2 animations for a window:

1. When a handle is rotated to 45 degrees, window is opened by y axis for 25 degrees
  2. When a handle is rotated to 90 degress, window is opened by z axis for 90 degrees.

Handle is parrented to a window. So far i can’t find out for what object i’m supposed to insert frames
I know that i have to use dope sheet and action aditor for that. But i just can’t find a solution or how to make separate animations for actually one object, but with a parrented object adjusted to it.
And one more question. Do i need to use Origin point to make a separate animations or i can do that with a cursor as well?

Here’s a blend file.
[ISO] Room.blend (577.2 KB)

Use the NLA. Here. I moved your origin to the edge of the window. Redid your keyframe on the window R ZZ so it rotated on Z axis. Pushed these actions down to the NLA so you can put the actions whereever you want on the timeline. Adjusted the timeline for 60 frames.
Play the animation Alt A. If you don’t like where the window opens, just slide the NLA strip to the frame you want the window to open.
[ISO] Room.blend (580.0 KB)