Seperate attached group objects

Hi everyone, I need your help, maby the next time frequently :smiley: .
The basic problem is i tried to make my life easier so i started to copy objects, after some angry trys to make them single users ( ā€œUā€ ) i was quite happy.
My Task is to make a movie with animated molcules and newbie as i am, i made the animations in several scenes. Now i tried to copy objects from one animation/scene to another, to get the values ob the objects instantly and not have to transcript them from a paper to save me time. BUT the only solution i found was to make the objects a group and add the group in the other scene.
Well, how can i sepereate the objects out of this damn group :eek: ^^

Can you please help me, time is running out.

greez and thanks in the beginning
GKD

You can select all that are in the group (Shift G, then press 7 to make your life easier) and press Control G> Remove from All Groups.
You can also do this through the GUI by going to the Object Context (F7), and the Object and Links Panel, find the group and click the little X button to the right of it.

First, thanks for your fast recommentation.

well, i think we missunderstood :slight_smile: the problem lies within to reseperate the copy of a group, well if i create a group i can seperate it with this little x, yes, but than also the copy of the group that i made is completely gone. So the question is to copy a group ( to another scene [ Add --> group ] ) and split this one to single objects.
Is this possible?

thanks

So the question is to copy a group ( to another scene [ Add ā€“> group ] ) and split this one to single objects.
Is this possible?

I have no idea.

On the other hand, selecting all that you want copied, pressing Control L> To Scene, and then switching to that scene and pressing U should work fine.

Thank you very much!!
It really works fine and i think was the best way to make my life easier :slight_smile:

Thanks