Series of works "Armchair expert"

Series of works “Armchair expert” documenting my first professional experience as a 3d generalist.

Full project on Artstation : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OGG9Ob

I started my CG journey 2 years ago after changing sphere of activity. Before that, I received an architectural education and worked mainly as a facade and interior painter, devoting my free time to personal and group art projects in the field of contemporary and urban art. Working at the intersection of interests between architecture and art, I finally found my way, where I can continue to explore the human environment, accompanying anthropological phenomena and researching of this life. The first frontier was working in the furniture business and studying in my free time. Due the aim of getting involved as much as possible in the technical aspects of the areas
of interest to me in CG, in order to expand my toolkit, which now includes 3D.

All work is done primarily in Blender and rendered in Cycles engine.

23 Likes

Beautiful, the exposure looks so dynamic and beautiful. Great work!

1 Like

Thank you very much, Leon! Likewise! Just checked work on your page.

Hey Andrey! this is beautiful! I am learning blender and this is is really inspiring! love your work!

1 Like

Hey ! Thank you! I appreciate it.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Got it. Thanks!

1 Like

The level of realism in your work is off the charts! :+1:These images would “sell” Blender to even the harshest critics.

@Safetyman Thanks a lot! This is one of my goals cause I want to promote blender as the industry standard. Especially in the field of interior visualization and so on, where I am currently doing commercial projects. Here, people usually use 3ds max and Corona, and they have a rather dismissive attitude towards Blender. I try my best and will be.

1 Like