Sex scandal in Wonka Factory

Holy shit, Kansas! (Whoops! I’m surely going to Hell now, I used “Holy” in a derogative context). I’ve been trying to stay out of this whole conflicting matter, but I just can’t help myself anymore. I’m sick of your opinionated bigotry. You bitch and moan about how we’re going to Hell and how we should “REPENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS, OH GLORY TO GOD” but you just won’t leave, despite the mutual complaining. You need to learn that we’re not going to change. The majority of us have been here far longer than you, so just shut up.
You contradict yourself constantly, like how fornication and homosexuality makes people “ignorant trash in God’s eyes” as you’ve been raised to believe by the Bible. However, the Bible also teaches unconditional kindness and tolerance to everybody. What’s your choice? Oh wait, seems like you’ve already made up your mind.

You think I’m a bad human being now? The Bible says “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” Therefore, you are undeniably asking us to bitch about your beliefs in return. You can accept this and shut up and/or change your religion, or leave these forums forever and do some missionary work or something. We all know how you would enjoy robbing indifferent cultures of their right to opinion and belief.

KANSAS_15 IS A BIGOT

Read it and weep it. 8)

Crap, Broken and X on that list and I’m not even there. I banned you for cripes sake, do I have to do it twice to be in there?!

Not too subtle warning + bitching humor => still the king! (Elvis can stay dead ;))

And lock…

Martin