Timothy_l
Alltaken
Vulcankid
Possibly Nico
-efbie-
Broken
Gcat = no

You need to see a church pastor

Nobody needs to see a pastor if they dont want too. Thats like me saying “dude kansas you really need to see a rabi or you need to see a satanic leader.”

Shard

Forgot, I need to add you to the list.
Philovivero
Wiggie
Shbaz
Lemmy
Whatever
Mr. Bomb.
Jeeves
Valarking
That guy with the N. Dynamite avatar.
Timothy_l
Alltaken
Vulcankid
Possibly Nico
-efbie-
Broken
Shard
X-warrior

LOL !
a little self derision never hurted anyone :smiley:

You remember me an american girl who came to our school to learn french. We organised a WE in an old farm with all the students. I think she never saw so much beer (and other spicy things) in her life and she ended reading bible in the basement. I don’t know if it’s seeing us drinking, or seeing the teachers drinking with us that shocked her the most… That made us feel quite sad seeing her like that… We didn’t expected this so we organised other activities in parallel. But the other american students seemed to show an huge sense of adaptation to our traditions :slight_smile:

Thanks Kansas, at last I’m on th list. Ace

You put yourself on the list, I didn’t do it.

That list is losing its cool its way too easy to get on pretty soon everybody will be on it. Why is xwarrior’s and my name in bold?

shard

No fair! I’m down to 7th now! But, hey, still ahead of VK :smiley: !

They were recently added, X’s name shouldn’t be in bold anyway

So uh are there any club benefits for being on that list?

I hope that list is a joke. If it isn’t, someone (or quite a few maybe :o ) need help.

You don’t want to get on the list. But you earned your way because of your mistreatment of the person making the list :expressionless:

Is that any better?

hey, i got you banned the first time, and I can’t even get the top five?

I want spot one. or maybe two after hasselhoff!

what is this? if you were trying to make a real people-to-kill list you have to do some research first. amatuer crazyguy.

Yes! Bronze! Chalk one up for Team Canada! Or Team Discovery Channel. Haven’t made up my mind…

I’m on the list :D, sweet!

Edited for meaness

Lol. I don’t know what is funnier: the fact that you quoted that, or the fact that I know who you are quoting. Poor Martin. He is so abused. :frowning: :wink:

Well, I think we can safely say: “Another thread, hijacked!”

-Laurifer