download at:
http://uploader.polorix.net//files/235/rigging.zip

u can see the animation on :

or download at :
http://uploader.polorix.net//files/235/looping.mov

hope will help, and usefull…

thanks

Attachments

Thank you for sharing. It is much appreciated.

Thank You Sooooo Much!!

sweet thanks

Thanks a lot…for sharing…

Great!!! really cool rigs, thanks for sharing, specially now that i´m playing with bones in blender :slight_smile:

Wow, really nice work. Thank you so much :wink:

These are fantastic! I’m finding the actions a little tricky to get into the game engine, but appending to a new file seems to work.

Thanks for sharing.

Very professional, the concept and the animations too, these is the study work or made for a project ?
and thank you for sharing :wink:

Wow, excellent work here!
It would be great if there was some kind of tutorial of how these rigs were made…!

Thanks!!!

Dude! Thats incredible!

Congratulations and thank you very much for sharing such a nice resource!

Are you investigating how to use the stuff you produced inside games?

Thank you very much it`s a great job

best regard
Crossmaker

Oh, reaally nice! Very professional!
Thanks for shearing!

Incredible rigging and animation, I really like what you did with the dog. And ninjas kick complete ass!

Great rigs! Thanks for sharing! I am sorry you didn’t included other rigged models which are in the animation :wink:

how do I unhide the hidden armature bones? I’ve clicked all the layers and done the alt +H thing.

1 Like

Hi,

armature bones have their own layer system, the dependant bones are on a hidden layer. Select the armature, in button window, editing context (F9) you’ll find the layer buttons on the “Armature” tab, Display Options.

Regards

thanks for the info

Are the rigs not anymore available? There is an Apache-like request for password to download them, now!