Short Animation - Path of Memories (Blender 3.5 Cycles)

Path of Memories is a short 3D animation I made using Blender 3.5 and Cycles! I created a day and night version of the animation to show the nature scene in two distinct scenarios. The day version is linked below. :slight_smile: You can find the night version on my youtube channel (as a first time user I can only share one link here).

Day Version

This project was a huge learning journey, where I explored many different corners of Blender, Cycles, Filmography, Anamorphic lenses, and lots more. The idea for this project sparked when I found many old and unused nature photos I took. I wanted to get back into photogrammetry with the use of Meshroom and build a nature scene with my own assets. The plant assets are from Graswald. :shamrock:

In the animation, I have three main objects that hold a special meaning to me and my 3D journey:
First off, the Dragon statue, which was the first real-world object I turned into a digital 3D asset using Meshroom and photogrammetry. Then there’s this small Pokémon sculpt of Quilava, my first 3D sculpt that I brought to life with 3D printing. Lastly, there’s the robot, which was a project were I wanted to learn more about non-destructive modeling and Blender’s modifiers.

I’d love to hear what you think about my project and about some of your key moments in 3D! :slight_smile:
Thanks for your time! :blush:

7 Likes

Very nice! Well done!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Well done Sir and welcome to the blenderartist community :slight_smile:
Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s great! Thanks, You too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words! :slight_smile:

1 Like