Shrinkwrap on Curves and Grease Pencil precision issue?

Is anyone else experiencing issues with shrinkwrapping curves & grease pencil onto meshes? My curves dip into the surface and need to be lifted by 0,5m to 1,8m depending on the object.

It doesn’t matter how close I move the curves to the surface. This particular scene is several hundreds of metres in length and width.

Oh it seems to be that there are different version of the skringwrap modifier for grease pencil strokes than gfor meshes and curves… Try a smaller smooth factor maybe down to 0.0… ?

That doesn’t seem to change anything, unfortunately. Yeah the Modifier seems to be different indeed. There’s no smoothing box for curves, for instance.

Also the Wrap Methos Project on Surface uses a subdiv level for meshes and curves but seems to be “lost” for strokes (doesn’t even work?) ??

I don’t see any difference using subdivision on either curves or Grease Pencil in my file. So you don’t either?

?.. i meant the Subdivision Lev option in the shrinkwarp modifier Wrap method: Project with Snap Mode: Above Surface… but this also doesn’t work for me at all…(stroke unaltered).