Simple, Dumb-arse question....

I guarantee that this has been answered many times before, but I have no idea what to search for. I am an old school Blender user, but this has plagued me since I first started…

Ok, rendered an animation that’s 250 frames. Now I go and render a different animation that’s only 50 frames. Hit play. After those 50 frames are up, I get another 200 frames of the previously rendered animation. How do I clear this?

Thank you to all and any who reply. (yes, I’m assuming that in 2 seconds a mod will see this thread, answer, then delete it in a day.)

I know that likely I need to delete the rendered files from before, but I can’t for the life of me find where these files are stored.

It renders to the folder specified in F10, Output tab, top field. So the first 50 frames of the 250 have been overwritten. If you don’t have a path it’ll goto the tmp file that’s there by default (maybe C/tmp) so be sure to type in some folder before rendering something you want to save.

%<

Thank you. A million dollars and more. Thank you.

Come to think of it, I’ve seen that suggested before, but now that I know more, I was easily able to find
THE RIGHT tmp folder, as I have several in different places. I really need to consolidate all my Blender crap into one section.