Single family house

Blender House Visualization - Feedback Needed!

Hi everyone!

I’d like to share some visualizations of the Poziomka 1 house that I made in Blender. This is my first project in this software, so I’d really appreciate your feedback.

Below you can see 5 images:

• 2 images of the front of the house
  • 3 images of the interior (living room, kitchen, bathroom)

more pictures and the whole project on my website: https://archdom.pl/produkt/projekt-domu-poziomka-1/

I would be grateful for any feedback, especially on:

• Overall impressions - how do you like the visualizations?
  • Modeling feedback - is anything modeled incorrectly?
  • Materials and textures feedback - are they realistic?
  • Lighting feedback - is it adequate?
  • Suggestions for changes - what could be improved?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Additional information:

• I used the Cycles render engine.
  • I used various textures from free libraries.
  • lighting created sky texture.
  • postprocessing in photoshop.

Please feel free to comment!

P.S. If you have any questions about the project or Blender, I’ll be happy to answer them.

10 Likes

I like your project a lot and I am sure that also clients do.
If I may - I will add to 1.image - try to increase DOF - not everything needs to be crisp - it creates a depth of image - you are using framing with nature elements on your images - that is nice, but we need to focus on the house not look around.

When it comes to the second image - I would go lower with the camera and show a bit more surroundings so the black roof is not so dominant in the image - in this case if the house has some interesting element on the side I would also change the camera angle to see more side of the house.

here is older video I made maybe you find it interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfSTFrNPFiM - Overall feeling is a bit fairy tale for me, but future clients might enjoy it.

Hope it helps! Enjoy Blender!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thanks for your opinion and advice. I watched your video on YouTube and I think it contains a lot of tips for my next project. When I finish it, I will be happy to share it on this forum and ask you again what you think about it. And so on until you get bored with me. I joked.
Regards

Thanks Bart. :grinning:

1 Like

Shadow under the seated man is missing the seated man? Say this because the oval opening of bottom the basket chair can be seen?

missingshadow

That dog walking on air? Paws paws should be paw deep in the grass?

The dog, the gent, those youts, et al. … all look a bit too ‘placed’.

Is that residence a two bedroom single bath?

Hello… as you probably noticed, I wrote that I did post-processing in Photoshop. I’m not as proficient as you probably are, but I’m trying. I will try to do something about it in my future works. It is not easy to create a double shadow from both the chair and the person sitting on it. You have to spend a lot of time on this. In this residence you can have 4 rooms and two bathrooms. Can you believe it? I chose this house because it is small and perfect for my first job in Blender. Regards

1 Like