Singularity

No that’s cars.

They also can suck my beautiful dick.

Let’s post each other’s dicks and let others decide whose is more beautiful.

Anyway I’m out of this thread. Shame to see it hijacked like this. cart, this is a 15 year old posting his art on a Blender forum. His mind is still a long way from fully developing. Take this shit elsewhere.

No… it is idiocracy. The rule of stupid authoritative persona.

Some critic to an OP:
First, as long as you need more than a title to present the concept of an artwork, you are not even close to be a person as an artist.
Explaining the meaning of an artwork is same as pleading to cow to share milk.
Is it art of a homo sapiens to walk standing and think while running? No, because it is just a function that it performs and is designed into. The artwork is in making something with that abilities… basically to evolve.
Nature, universe, cosmos… is not art, art is human composition out of natural essence… as one self already is… same as your own God is.

Something to understand, observe… a waterfall, a fire, a thing of matter(?), which takes form but it is only made of momentary particles, cells, organisms… as such all is. Panta rei.
An individual illusion.
Under a waterfall, around fire, above soil… is a pool of our gift, the environment.
An absolute truth, we bathe in.

Actually the two times contacted the FBI it was harassment/stalking/ and in the first case a semi credible thread on my life involving a screenshot of googles street view of my house, a 8 year old photo of me, and the location of my parents and siblings home as well, being delivered to my linked in and a warning that if I did not respect them that they would resolve their issue personally. (( BTW if this is something you do, Seek some fucking help, see a shrink, see a priest, hell talk it out bartender for all I care, Just talk it out with someone)) And although I maintain a policy that anyone can take any issue they want with me face to face. I rather they contact me for the details of where to meet up, Not take some random image I posted and drop it into google image search.

Second less credible time this year involved a disjointed message I got a few days ago And that was reported to both the fbi and the mods here.

The issue I take with the tone of your post is that you use derogatory language to remove empathy with those whom you do not agree with. That is how bad things happen. Google the term out group homogeneity and in this case I would suggest the wiki page for it. It serves fairly decent as an introduction to the topic.
Now if you want to use words like damn, piss, shit and fuck. I would suggest use them sparingly. Sometimes the word that best fits is fuck, But there is no need to fuck everything.