Trailer for a shortly arriving tutorial …
We’re celebrating #Nodevember by showing you a few tricks with the Object Info node.
- Randomising Colour (you probably know this one)
- More Than One Random Number Per Object
- Randomising Texture Coordinates
- Using Object Colour
- Animating Your Materials Using Object Colour (why this works better than just animating any old value)
- Pixel Art With One Pixel Per Object
This tutorial was originally created for BlenderGrid.
Pixel art and Music from Creatures 1 and Creatures 2 by John and Steve Rowlands
Coming Soon read by department64