Sketch book - 2024

I decided to make self-portrait again after 10 almost years of blender experience.
Here’s the new one.

Here’s my attempt 10 years a go.

And my picture for the reference.

I sculpted highpoly “flesh” in Zbrush, retopo was done in blender with Retopoflow add-on. Clothes and other things was modeled in blender. I baked textures mostly in Marmoset, but I used Blender and Substance3DPainter for some maps. Textured I Substance3DPainter. Long hair was done with Zbrush fibermesh and other hair I did Combination of Blender Geometry nodes and with Hairtool add-on. I consider this “done” but I try to post work in progress when I start a new project.

more pictures in my artstation. https://www.artstation.com/ziwerliz

Made a wing using my own feathers and combination of geometry nodes hair and hair tool addon to distribute featers on the wing.

There is issues in cycles that it shows black areas where featers overlap. If somebody knows how to fix this I’m open ears.

1 Like

Turn up your transparent bounces

didn’t fix that. maybe it’s fixed in later version of blender? I’m using 3.6.7 *update, it fixed it when I adjusted proper one ^^’

Here’s the project I made the wing for. It’s picture of angel child with likeness to my deceased son.

2 Likes