Skullknight

Hello :slight_smile:
I want to present my new project. This time I decided to make a character design, edgy skullknight :smiley:
As always, everything was made in Blender (base modeling, sculpting, texturing etc.). Color correction nade in photoshop. Hope you like it!

70 Likes

Looks Amazing

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Wow, how nice!! It would be an interesting character in a Souls, Witcher, in magical and medieval games. I’m starting using blender, seeing people who use the program making amazing art as it is inspiring

2 Likes

Thank you very much! And good luck with learning blender, it’s awesome tool :slight_smile:

great character .-)

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Looks awesome.

1 Like

thank you very much!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Whoops, I posted the wrong link. Frrrriiday!

1 Like

Awesome! Have a great weekend too! :smiley:

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Super cool! Really excellent work! :smiley:

1 Like

This is awesome, love all the intricate details! any tips on getting to learn sculpting? i have a budget graphics tablet “one by wacom” but i always have difficulty getting the shape that i want even when following references.

2 Likes

Thank you!
Key thing for me is to make good 3d base before modeling (if you already have reference/design). Later, I’m taking care of mesh to have evenly distributed polygons (so simply- retopology) and after that I’m sculpting with multires modifier help :slight_smile:

Absolutely awesome.

1 Like

Amazing work, would love to see more BTS on your workflow. Great lighting too!

1 Like

Thank you!
But…what BTS means? :sweat_smile:

Oh, it stands for “behind the scenes”, or showing more of how you did different aspects of the artwork. My bad.