SkyHigh

My work over the last month or two. I love low poly and so this is sort of my unique tribute to that style. :smiley: Criticism is welcome but don’t be too hurtful. The idea was to have a hotel or small town living in the sky.

Top block: Helicopter parking area
Left block: Small park
Right block: Water reserves, the tank also pulls water from the clouds.
Bottom block: Food court. (Chick-fil-a, Subway, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Mcdonalds, Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks)

some more images.

I love it, I would only improve the water which doen’t look like water.

But it’s really cute, congrats!

Thanks Elbriga for commenting and the critique. =)

This is adorable <3. It looks more appealing to me then one very popular city building game for android/iphone, which i wont mention, but you can assume what i’m talking about :). One critique from me would be material u used for building. It is little to much glossy. I don’t know did you used specular map, but it looks like you didn’t. I would recommend this tutorial for using those maps, u will have much better control on how much glossiness you have, and which parts of your surface you want to be glossy, and which not. https://vimeo.com/54131520

This feels like a next-gen style for a new Roller Coaster Tycoon (I wish they never went 3D with the 3rd game). And yes, I agree with @Tomislav about the specular map. Add that, and it’ll look better.