Skyline Turbo C

Skyline Turbo C
The photos and information on the car is a bit hard to find so decided to do it myself.
didn’t really do proper interior because there are practically no reference material.
and windows10 only crashed 3 times

5 Likes

Nice model! Try searching “Skyline Turbo C interior” on DuckDuckGo, minus the quotes.

thanks.
these are production R30 skyline interiors, the car I modelled is a early group C car with some skyline body panels, the actual interior would be a full on tube frame race car with no furnishing and just racing equipment.

Are you 100% sure? The photo descriptions said they were the Skyline C. Wish I could be of more help…

Alright a bit of history then, Nissan’s naming scheme for their cars, especially in earlier years are kinda messy.
The production car you can buy from dealers, R30 generation of Skyline, is sometimes called Skyline Turbo C.
Then, Hasemi Motorsports built a race car using some R30 parts, and named it Skyline Turbo C(just like nascar, the win on saturday sell on sunday, all for marketing).
To make things even more confusing, the car ran by Hasemi team didn’t do very well in races, so Nissan build yet another prototype chassis, and named it Skyline Turbo C.
I actually went to Nissan’s museum in Japan to ask about these cars not too long ago, the latter 2 pure race cars are unfortunately not in the collection, otherwise I would have went to town with taking reference photos.

1 Like

Amazing looking model! Is it available to download anywhere?