Small Apartment

Fantástico trabajo. He visto tu artículo en Blendernation. Yo también soy Ingeniero Técnico en Diseño Industrial, nacido en Valencia pero residente en Madrid. Y también intentando aprender ArchViz. Ya veo que tú ya llevas mucho camino adelantado. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good design! I like your project. All details in right places. But as for me, a little lack of dust and scratches.

1 Like

I thought so already indeed. More like HSV and then 0-0-0.18

1 Like

wow great job. very good lighting! how did you made this?

Perfect! I love every little detail.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment!

1 Like

I know I’ve commented before, but just love the look and feel of the space you created here! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I wanna live there!

1 Like

Hi smili,
this is really impressive piece of work!
Very nice lightning, very realistic.
Congrats,
paulina.

1 Like

Amazing job!!

1 Like

You were featured in the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2019’ on BlenderNation, and received the ‘Best of 2019’ badge on Blender Artists :clap:

Thank you so much for your contribution, and have a great 2020!

1 Like

Wow, didn’t expect that @bartv! Thanks for the feature and thanks to all who have contributed to this! :blush:

1 Like

What a nice project. I love how you added your own touch to the scenes. For instance image14 looks like you made apartment slightly ever taller up to the stairs top ( feels so better) , added plant, carpet, car, ladder etc. Seems like you have some interior design knowledge too.

Do you mind to share your hardware, time of rending too, type (although it must be cycles) ?

Thanks for sharing!
Tomas

Hi Tomas, thanks for the comment! Yes, I like to change or add some things if I think they can improve the scene.

About hardware, time and other aspects, there’s a behind the scenes article of the project on blendernation. The link is 8 comments above, hope that helps!

How did I missed that? Thanks. Can’t wait for another project from you.

By the way do you have portfolio elsewhere?

Thanks

1 Like

Yup, if you click on my profile picture, there’s a link to my artstation page, you’re welcome!

1 Like