Small space craft for short film needed - Paid Work

I am the physical set designer for an up and coming film director/producer and we are working on a short film. In discussion with a special fx expert, we determined we need some exterior shots of a small, personal space craft. The main photography will take place on the interior of the craft, which will be built in a physical space. The special fx person will manage the animation, so we just need the model designed.

We looked for some stock designs to purchase on turbosquid, but think that having something bespoke will work better for our purposes.

If you’re interested, please shoot me a dm. We are open to payment options (hourly vs bid) and hope that this isn’t a massive undertaking. Cheers.

5 Likes

I tried to message everyone back, but I’m at my limits of replies as a new user. Please know that I am looking through all the messages and portfolios and will reply to everyone when I get a chance.

1 Like

Thank you all who reached out via dm. I am starting to go through the messages and will respond soon. I’m going to close this as I think I received plenty of inquiries. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.